Government Industrial Training Institute Kalka at Bitna is NCVT affiliated ITI conducting Industrial Training in 19 NCVT Trades. It was established in the year 2000 with a mission to provide technical education mainly to the unemployed youth. The institute seeks to impart skill based knowledge and training in relevant trades and get them fit for employment in respective industries. In addition to this, we conduct lectures on management skills and other soft skills related courses where required.
The institute is situated at Bitna village under the Pinjore Block in the district of Panchkula in state of Haryana. The institute campus is situated in an extremely peaceful and pollution-free location which is ideal for academic activities.
Our Institute is dedicated to providing students with a challenging, relevant and engaging educational experience. We want our students to understand the importance of education and appreciate their individual talents and abilities.
Sh. Mandeep Beniwal
Despite the location of our ITI in rural area, we’ve been able to increase enrollments and therefore the student strength in our institute. We’ve maintained our ranking as Haryana’s most revered Institute and that we attempt to maneuver higher.
Our goal is to provide a challenging and engaging educational experience that makes all students feel accomplished, valued and proud of their accomplishments. We want our students to understand the importance of skill education, appreciate their individual talents and feel confident in their ability to succeed in life.
Salient Features of Our Institute
- Qualified and Competent Faculty
- Well equipped Computer Labs
- Dual Training System
- On Job Training
- Transport Facility
- Bus Pass Facility from Institute.
- Free Bus Passes for Girls Student
- Personalized attention to each and every student
- Proper arrangement for Communication Skill’s classes
- Regular Workshops & Personality Development Programme
- Regular Industrial visits
- Placement Assistance
- Focus on Skill Development
- 2019 – Online Examination Started.
- 2016 – All 19 Trades Affiliated by DGT.
- 2010 – 10 New Trades Started.
- 2009 – Institute moved to new building.
- 2000 – Institute Started with 4 Trades.